Ghost Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghostly talks

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Clan Suggestion] Ghost Town Trading Depot

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lonelytree
lonelytree

[Clan Suggestion] Ghost Town Trading Depot Empty
PostSubject: [Clan Suggestion] Ghost Town Trading Depot   [Clan Suggestion] Ghost Town Trading Depot Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 1:42 am

I know you're knee-deep in "you-know-what" now (lel), but I'm just throwing this out there. A lot of our clan members have individual stores (some of them also offer special discount to clan mates), so why not lump em together in one portal room for easy access? :)
Back to top Go down
Cortana
Admin
Cortana

PostSubject: Re: [Clan Suggestion] Ghost Town Trading Depot   [Clan Suggestion] Ghost Town Trading Depot Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 1:45 am

lonelytree wrote:
I know you're knee-deep in "you-know-what" now (lel), but I'm just throwing this out there. A lot of our clan members have individual stores (some of them also offer special discount to clan mates), so why not lump em together in one portal room for easy access? :)
We can build "Ghost Town Markets", where clan members can sell stuffs they need to sell ASAP. Need to know the opinion of the ones who's so deep in this business
Back to top Go down
https://ghosttown.forumtl.com
lonelytree
lonelytree

PostSubject: Re: [Clan Suggestion] Ghost Town Trading Depot   [Clan Suggestion] Ghost Town Trading Depot Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 1:49 am

Lel. This forum is not going to end up with the both of us spamming each other, right? XD
Back to top Go down
Cortana
Admin
Cortana

PostSubject: Re: [Clan Suggestion] Ghost Town Trading Depot   [Clan Suggestion] Ghost Town Trading Depot Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 1:49 am

lonelytree wrote:
Lel. This forum is not going to end up with the both of us spamming each other, right? XD
Spread the word around clan members! XD
Back to top Go down
MAOU
MAOU

PostSubject: Re: [Clan Suggestion] Ghost Town Trading Depot   [Clan Suggestion] Ghost Town Trading Depot Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 1:25 pm

hahaha a store with ghosts!
Back to top Go down
Cortana
Admin
Cortana

PostSubject: Re: [Clan Suggestion] Ghost Town Trading Depot   [Clan Suggestion] Ghost Town Trading Depot Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 5:34 pm

MAOU wrote:
hahaha a store with ghosts!
ghosts everywhere! :3
Back to top Go down
KitKat :3

KitKat :3

PostSubject: Re: [Clan Suggestion] Ghost Town Trading Depot   [Clan Suggestion] Ghost Town Trading Depot Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 5:19 am

xD ghoasties ghoasties where are you?!
And i love the idea of a Ghost Town Marketplace! :D :SmallCat:

Last edited by lonelytree on Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Space Post Space)
Back to top Go down
Djedusina

PostSubject: Re: [Clan Suggestion] Ghost Town Trading Depot   [Clan Suggestion] Ghost Town Trading Depot Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 7:26 pm

I buy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Clan Suggestion] Ghost Town Trading Depot   [Clan Suggestion] Ghost Town Trading Depot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Clan Suggestion] Ghost Town Trading Depot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ghost Town :: Suggestions-
Jump to: